Pre-Owned Equipment T&C’s
- Unless specified items are sold as seen.
- It is your responsibility to ensure all goods are as you expect and fit for purpose.
- Assume that all prices are +VAT unless otherwise stated.
- The buyer agrees to pay the agreed price and collect the goods in a timely manner.
- It is your responsibility to arrange for the delivery / collection of goods.
- Please refer to specific site Disease Prevention Protocol when collecting second-hand goods.
- All adverts are the responsibility of the seller to make sure that they are an accurate description of the item for sale and do not infringe any copyright or trade name.
- We reserve the right to refuse any advert that we feel is inappropriate or inaccurate at our discretion.
- John Harvey Engineering will not be held responsible for any delays in advertising your equipment or services.
- Once sold, please inform us ASAP.
The contract is between the buyer and the seller. John Harvey Engineering Ltd implies no warranty or liability under any circumstances unless the goods are owned and for sale by John Harvey Engineering Ltd.
It is the seller’s responsibility to describe the goods accurately. As such we (John Harvey Engineering Ltd) do not accept any liability for anything bought from the pre-owned section of our website